crop.jpg)
A candidate in the forthcoming House of Keys general election says a more honest approach is needed across the Manx government.
Howard Quayle will contest the single seat in Middle on September 29.
The 43-year-old former president of the Manx National Farmers' Union admits he may be seen by some as the 'voice of farming', but says the Isle of Man faces much bigger issues, of critical importance (listen to audio file below):
The other candidates in Middle so far are Liberal Vannin candidate Juan Cottier and sitting member Martyn Quayle.
McGuinness: TT is 'the journey that keeps on giving'
Football: Corinthians book place in Hospital Cup final
Rugby: A win and a defeat for national sides on the road
TT 2026: Jamie Williams announces withdrawal from this year's event